
A few weeks ago we went to a Las Vegas 51's baseball game (Minor League). We had a lot of fun with our friends and as a family. The weather was great (only in the 90's that night) and we had fabulous seats thanks to Jer's Dad. (Thanks Jon!)


When Kayla wasn't dancing to the music, she was busy with her new found favorite toy...here is a video to further explain:
4 comments:
Wow!!! you have been busy! I am very happy to see that you have updated your blog! I thought you'd been lost to the world of blogs:) Kayla's a cutie, and so big!
That video is hilarious and so cute, I miss you already Kayla!! why are you not moving here by me?! Can't wait to see you guys again in a few days!!
hey janessa, give me your e-mail address so you can view our blog and we can keep in touch. hey, when will you guys be in utah? we will be there at the end of july.
I love how she is a little shocked by the water, but then she keeps doing it. I love it when they learn new cute things like that.
Post a Comment