We had a busy 4th of July weekend in Utah visiting family. We stopped over at Scott's house on Friday night to visit with his family.

Kayla and Mason had fun playing in the backyard...it was nice to be able to play outside in the COOL weather.

We met baby Brynn! She is even more adorable in person!

On Saturday morning we went to Salem pond to play. It was fun to let the kids get all dirty!

Kayla eating a big handful of sand! Silly girl...
Becky and Jeff were in Utah also. Becky and Kayden are best buds!

Kayla was a little nervous to feed the ducks and would do her nervous laugh when they got close. Afterward the pond playing, we went back to my Mom's house, ate pizza, and put together a water
obstacle course in the backyard for the kids. It was fun to watch them race against each other.
Becky and I had a blast making these fun cupcakes. I got the idea from my cousin Ashli's blog (Thanks Ashli!) You use gel food coloring in the batter and they come out super bright...I wish I would have taken a picture without the wrapper to show really how bright they were. TayLynn helped put the sprinkles on top.
Miss America
All the Kiddos lined up watching a movie before bed.

Scott, Rachel, Mason, and Brynn all came over that night to celebrate with my dad and us while my Mom, Becky, and Jeff took 6 of the kids to the Stadium of Fire. We had a good time doing poppers, glow sticks, and playing games, of course.
A family picture opportunity...and no we didn't coordinate the festive colors.

We were busy Monday running around but we took a break at Scott's house with Rachel, Mason and Brynn. The ice cream man happened to pass by which was a perfect opportunity for the kids to have a nice cool treat on such a hot Utah day.

One happy girl

Mason took his Popsicle easting very seriously.
We had a busy but fun 4th of July this year and were so glad we had so much family to celebrate with!
3 comments:
It was a fun 4th of July weekend wasn't it. I am so glad we got to see each other so much this summer and I can't wait for christmas to come! Love you and I miss you Kayla so much already!!!
Cute cute pictures! Glad I was able to see you guys, even if it was for just a little bit. I was bummed I wasn't able to make it to Vance's wedding, but I heard everything was gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment