I have wandered from my blogging ways for the last couple months and since I can't even begin to write all the details about what we have been doing, I thought I would refer to the 300+ pictures that we just downloaded to give an update on our exciting lives. (Can you sense my sarcasm?) No really, the last couple month (June in particular) have really been a wave of events. We went on a Reese family vacation up Cedar Mountain, we went on the worst camping trip ever, my older brother Steven got married, my Grandma Murray passed away, my brother Vance got engaged, My brother Scott and Rachel had their baby...can you see why I have over 300 pictures...? Here are a few:
Kayla's pigtails and one of her many funny facial expressions.

For Memorial Day, we went to the Reese cabin and spent a few days enjoying the mountain and family.
For Memorial Day, we went to the Reese cabin and spent a few days enjoying the mountain and family.
Kayla and Uncle Jason
Kayla loved the deer in the cabin and would wave to it and say "hi" through out the day. She would do her nervous laugh when she touched his nose.
Kayla got her first official hair cut! A cute friend in my ward cuts hair and had us over for Kayla's much needed first hair cut.
The before shot...Kayla's Crazy Do.
The after shot....cute and clean.
Vance and his fiance Lisa (they are getting married July 18th)
My amazing Grandparents at the Temple
Little apple thief
Cutting the Cake
Us with my Grandma Murray at her 90th birthday party last September. She was such an amazing person. She made a great impact on my life as she supported my talents, education, and growth in the gospel in many ways. I have her to thank for my dancing and teaching talents as well as my college education and much more. One thing I loved about my Grandma was her contagious laugh. I don't think she could tell a single story without laughing after every other sentence! Her positive outlook on life will always be remembered. We enjoyed celebrating her life at her funeral and learning even more about her. We miss you and love you Grandma!

(my Grandma and my two Sisters)
The same weekend as the wedding and the funeral, we decided we didn't have enough going on so we threw a bridal shower for Lisa. It was very fun to visit with Lisa and get to know her more. This is the only picture from the shower that wasn't blurry. Sorry Lisa :(
Baby Murray arrived!! Brynn Elizabeth Murray was born June 19th weighing 7lbs. 9oz. and was 18.5 inches long. Isn't she adorable!!
The happy family! Congratulations Scott and Rachel! We can't wait to met her!
2 comments:
Wow! You have had a lot going on. Sounds like a fun, crazy month!
Can't believe how much your family has had going on this summer. Brynn is adorable!
Post a Comment