Thursday, October 9, 2008

GO Phillies...or is it GO Dodgers??

SO, as most of you know, I have a father who grew up in New Jersey just outside Philadelphia. Because of this, his children have adopted his love for the Philadelphia sports teams. Now Jeremy on the other hand has grown up a true blue Dodger fan here on the West Coast. This usually causes no family feuds but this year we have a little bit of a dilemma. Today is the first game of the Dodger vs. Phillies playoffs. Usually if the Dodgers are playing a game against any other team I root for them because half of me is a Dodger fan. But in this case I am going to have to go with the good old Phillies. After all the first MLB game I attended was a Phillies game in Philadelphia so deep down I know I have to cheer against my Dodger lovin husband. The action will be intense around here this weekend as they face off three times but we will keep you posted on the action.

P.S. Kayla told me today that she wants to watch the game tonight wearing her red shirt....can I help it if she wants to cheer for the winning team.... sorry Jer!

P.S.S. We were in Utah for a week or so and then our internet wasn't working...that's why we were MIA for awhile!