Thursday, October 16, 2008

World Series Here We Come!

So, just to back up a little, the Phillies won the game on Monday night to make the record Phillies 3 Dodgers 1. On Wednesday night, if the Phillies won, they would be the NL Champs and would go on to play in the World Series next week. It was going to be an intense game at our house I could tell. So, to ease the unsportsman like feeling, I made Phillie cheese steak sandwiches for dinner to eat during the game! Jeremy didn't think it was funny and said that I better be planning on making Dodger Dogs for the next game since the Phillies were going to loss! He did enjoy the sandwich though and I have to say I was proud of my yummy meal. (I have never made them before) I was going to post a picture of the sandwiches but we looked at them and they look like brain sandwiches in the pictures so we decided not to! My magic sandwiches must have done the trick because the Phillies won and are going to the World Series! Jeremy's last words were, "I guess I will have to start cheering for the Phillies now (meaning in the World Series)". We have had fun watching the games together!!! Can't wait till the World Series! GO PHILLIES!