Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two year and Newborn Pictures

We took the girls to get their pictures taken when Avely was 3 weeks old. Kayla was an angel and posed perfectly for every picture! They are a little "posy" for me but I can't complain since we didn't think we were going to even get a smile. Jer helped me throw these tutu's together the night before and overall I am happy how the pictures turned out. Here are a few of our favorite pics:



4 comments:

Becky and Jeff said...

Love, Love, Love these pictures. I am so glad you were able to fit pictures into your busy schedule before you left.

Ashley said...

Those pictures are darling! I love the tutu's and I love even more that Jeremy helped you. What a sweet guy!

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Kayla looks like such a loving big sister and Avely is gorgeous! I also just realized that Kayla looks so much like you in these pictures.

Candace said...

What cute pictures, and cute girls! I'm glad to see you've meet some fun people out there!!!