Avely made her punctual arrival on April 7, 2010, her due date, (she is her Father's daughter!) at 3:13 p.m. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and is 19.5 in long. She has long fingers, a round little face, and beautiful red kissed hair. We are all doing well and so happy to have another sweet girl in our family. (Well, Kayla will be happy sooner or later, she is trying to adjust to everything).
11 comments:
Congrats! She is without a doubt a blessing from God! Welcome to the family Avely! We already love you and will continue to do so! Just remember, Uncle Jason isn't as scary as you may have been told!
Love,
Jason, Jochabel, Ethan, & Rena (July 2010)
congrats you guys! she is a cutie pie. nice work!
And she's even cuter in person!! I'm so glad you guys are close this time and we got to see her right away. Kayla is such a good girl and we've loved having her at our house. Welcome to the family baby Avely.
Congrats! So happy for you.
We didn't even know you had her yet!!! Yay, congratulations. She is so pretty! Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! She is so precious! We can't wait to meet her.
Love,
Holley and Aunt Dianne
Congrats you guys! We've been out of town the last couple days with out internet connection and I've been dying to she if she made it here yet! She's so precious and I SO love all that hair! And how is it you can look SO good after just having a baby :) Hope you guys are doing well and getting some much needed sleep!
Congrats Janessa, she is beautiful. Very cute picture of your two girls together.
Congrats! She is so darling! I'm so happy for you.
Congrats!!!! What a cutie! We've been w/out internet this week, and I couldn't wait to see you're cute little baby! I'm glad she made it safely and am so happy for you guys!
Beautiful girl. We miss you and want to see you guys!
Post a Comment