Well, it has been three weeks since Avely arrived and things have been going very well. Jer breezed through his finals (he won't tell you he aced them but I know he did). My sister Becky was here for a week and helped us out sooo much! Then Grandma Peggy was here the following week to help us and see her newest grand baby. A HUGE thank you to both of you for your kind service. You made this go so smoothly for our family! Now, Jer is done with school (for now) and we have a few weeks to kill before the internship. We are excited to have some downtime to catch up on life and enjoy sometime together. (I just wish the weather would shape up so we could enjoy that too. It is in the 40's today and I am FREEZING!) Here are some random pictures of the last three weeks:
Day 2: Momma and her girls...(I know I look fabulous but it is our first picture all together so I had to post it.)
Becky and Kayla read books, colored, played picnic and pretend, went to the park, danced...while I slept :)
One afternoon during Kayla's nap, Becky and I bathed Avely and dressed her up for her one week photo shoot. It was fun and the pictures turned out well too.
4 comments:
Oh, man- she is just so sweet! That is so great that Becky could come and spend some time helping you and spending time with your sweet girls. They sure are cute!
What a little sweetie! I still can't get over her hair-I love it!! I can't wait to meet her. I was thinking we definitely need to do a barbeque...if it ever stops snowing :) Well I hope you're enjoying time with your hubby! Love ya!
what a cutie! Love the pictures. Hope everything is going well for you guys!
i love those pictures...she is so pretty in pink! :)
Post a Comment