Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures (of pictures, again, sorry)

Well, if you were feeling left out because you didn't get a christmas card from us this year, don't; we didn't send them out. Jer was busy with finals and I wasn't exactly excited about sending out family pics (prego pics) so we said better luck next year and hoped that our friends and family wouldn't mind our unthoughtfulness. We did manage to take Kayla to get a Christmas picture taken though (it's been almost a year since I got her picture taken so it was pretty much a mandatory thing). They are better quality then this...my picture of picture taking skills have just declined.

We couldn't get her to look at the camera or give us a true smile but I think they are good for an almost two year old.

There was a book on the shelf that Kayla took off the shelf, handed to the photographer, sat in her lap, and said "read, read". She did this a few times during the shoot. She made friends with the photgrapher, which was good so she wasn't scared in the pictures, but apparently she is a little too stranger friendly.