We spent Christmas morning at our house and then headed over to my parents were we spent the rest of the day with family. Christmas is so much fun with a two year old! Kayla was so entertaining to watch as she tried to figure out why a stocking of goodies was left at her door and why her living room was filled with new toys.
Not the best picture but I love how it shows her in action, running from toy to toy.
Christmas night, Scott, Mason, Brynn, Steve and Jenna all came down for dinner and of course, more games. Baby Brynn was so adorable in her Santa hat which she liked to wear.
On Saturday, Jennifer drove up to join the fun and we had our annual gingerbread house making event.
Kayla snatching some candy off her house as I shot a quick picture.
The first week of Jer's break was over and was a big success. We had so much fun just spending time together as a family and giving gifts from the heart...it was a special Christmas that I will always remember.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun Christmas! It's fun seeing pictures of all your family since I haven't seen most of them in years. That is great to hear about Jeremy's internship for the summer! Does that mean you will be moving though?
Post a Comment