Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kayla's 18 Months Old!

Well, we are here in Utah and things have been a little crazy for the past month but I didn't want to miss posting about Kayla's 18 month mark. She turned 18 months on the 26th of August. Here are a few pictures of her and of what we've been doing.

Last swimming adventure before the move.

Yeah!

Kayla and Cousin Ethan taking a little snack break.

Unpacking....I'm glad I finally found this!

Wearing Daddy's shirt.


"Excuse me mom, I am trying to read here!"

(SUB-POST: Thompson Family Reunion)

We were able to go to the Thompson Family Reuion this year since we live closer. It was nice to see relatives I haven't seen for a very long time and even met some I had never met. Kayla had a lot of fun searching for goodies in the saw dust pool.

Notice her "Claw" hand going in for the grab!

Jer socializing....

Grandpa Mike teasing Kayla with the old "pouring water on the head" trick

Vance representing in the pie eating contest.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Yea for 18 months! I love the age, they are just too darn cute! And Kayla's no exception.

Becky and Jeff said...

thanks for representing vance!(tell him for me) Kayla looks so much bigger in just 2 months! I miss you so much Kayla! Can't wait for Christmas!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! Hope you are nice and settled back in good old Utah.