We went down to Las Vegas for Kayla's 18 month Dr. Appt. a couple weekends ago. We had fun seeing family. When Kayla gives hugs, she throws her arms around your neck and pulls you in tight. Well, this hug she gave her cousin Ethan one night when we were hanging out with Jer's family was no exception:
(Kayla and Ethan ending up being just fine!)
4 comments:
Janessa!
I just found your blog through Rachel's. Cute video! Vance and I want to have you guys over some time. We'll call you...
I want a hug like that Kayla! I miss your hugs and snuggles Kayla. Love you!!!
I am so glad you caught that on video. What can I say Kayla, love hurts sometimes :)
That's only part of the story. Ethan is in training to be a UFC fighter with his dad, and so he has learned if anyone gets too close, take 'em down and make them
"tap-out". Since she cried, he decided it was a win!
Way to go Ethan!!!
Post a Comment