Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Big Utah Welcome


The weather here in Utah is one of the biggest changes for us, but thus far in our time living here it hasn't been too different. It has still been in the 80's or 90's and we have enjoyed the cool off. Las Vegas changes pretty evenly from 100's to 70's and 60's from August -November. I remember finally having to get my winter clothes out last year at Thanksgiving time because we were traveling to Utah for the holiday. So, you can imagine how shocked we were when it was 81 degrees here yesterday and today the high is in the 40's, raining, with a chance of snow overnight!! Good thing I got Kayla's fall/winter clothes out and ready to wear yesterday. While I know I have it in me to adapt to the Utah cold since I lived here for 18 + years, Jeremy on the other hand worries me a little bit. I just hope he comes home today without frost covered fingers!

Stormy Skies

2 comments:

Megan said...

Have fun with that weather! Gotta love how the weather drastically changes overnight in Utah! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss ya here!

Ashley said...

Don't you love it? I am so excited for cooler weather. I don't think I could survive in Vegas...I need the cold weather and even snow!