To make up for some of my recent "wordy" (as Jer calls them) posts, I have posted another photo mania of all the silly things we (Kayla) have been doing:
All dressed up to go out to dinner.

When I am making dinner and Kayla is hungry at the same time, I will start her off with a Gerber toast or biscuit...and since I am ignoring her, she runs her messing hands through her hair while impatiently waiting for me to finish feeding her...how lovely!
Peeking over the edge to see the after Halloween candy.

Yummy!

Kayla loves to read her books...well maybe not read, but she looks at the pictures.

Imitating the baby on the front cover of this book. (She definitly has my big mouth!)

Eating broccoli

Uh Oh! Where did it go!

Because Kayla is teething (no teeth yet) she has a runny nose about every other week. I have to use the little suction thing to blow it which she hates. On our way to the bedroom one day to do this, I grabbed some Gummysavers to help entertain her. After finishing, I let her continue to play with the candy. Well, I checked on her as she was playing and this is what I found. She had opened the package! The funny thing was that she was not at all interested in the candy but was just chewing on the wrapper. Silly girl!

I know I post a lot of pictures of Kayla pushing her cart but I love this picture because she looks just like Jer when he was a baby.

We tucked Kayla in our bed for fun and the fingers went straight to the mouth and she was ready to sleep.

Giving kisses

Riding giraffe-girl

So, Jeremy wouldn't be caught dead in a pink shirt but he found one at his parents house and wore it when his Mom cut his hair. It even has a princess crown on it that says "Girls Camp 2006". He is trying to hide his shame with his arms. This is all the blackmail I will ever need! hehehe

Kayla caught red handed trying to steal the keys and escape. Not so fast little girl!
1 comment:
She just keeps growing everyday doesn't she?! my favorite is probably the one in you bed or the one giving kisses to the giraffe. we love and miss you little miss kayla!
Post a Comment