We video tape Kayla a lot (and you thought we were just picture crazy...) so every month I am going to try and find a good little clip for the blog so everyone can experiance a little piece of Reese....he he he.
That video is so cute! I love her sweet noises and the way she kicks those feet!
Thank you, thank you! This gives us a chance to watch her grow.
i know that look. she's a cute little hungry girl. :)
Super cute! Reese just found his hands too...I love it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That video is so cute! I love her sweet noises and the way she kicks those feet!
Thank you, thank you! This gives us a chance to watch her grow.
i know that look. she's a cute little hungry girl. :)
Super cute! Reese just found his hands too...I love it!!
Post a Comment