Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures of Pictures

I hope this isn't illegal....eeek. I'm a little late at posting these....they are Kayla's one month/Easter pictures. She was a little tired so I'm glad they turned out okay. I'm sure they could have been worse! The picture of her toes and our rings is in the header so I didn't post it again but isn't that fun!?


Not our idea but not bad..a little cheesy, I know.


Look at that turnout on her feet! She was born to dance! They pulled the binky out then shot the picture...can you tell? he he

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute Janessa! She is such a good mix of you and Jeremy. She always has the cutest clothes too!

Kristin said...

I love the pictures, very cute! And your right, she totally has your cute dancer feet!!

Rachel Murray said...

We got Kayla's announcement today!! Soooo cute.It made my "a few of my favorite things" board.