My dad and Scott stayed at our house for one night, then headed further south to have a boys week in Arizona with Steven. They golfed til they dropped. My mom and the kids (Yes, all the kids!) stayed at Jennifer's house.
We went to the park for a stroll on Sunday night. Look at Kayla's big yawn :)!
Anyways, I took a few pictures but really didn't have much time because we were too busy stamping. My sisters, my mom and I all started doing the "Stampin' Up" stuff. (If you want any Stampin' Up products I'm your girl!) I held a workshop with my friends the Saturday that my family arrived. Becky and Jennifer were great helpers; I'm so glad they were there.
The notebook we made at my workshop.
The card we made at my workshop.
Both projects are simple but so am I. Jennifer held a workshop a couple days later. After the workshops, we decided to go to Jennifer's friend's house and borrow some stamp sets to play with. Let's just say we left with a suitcase. She has so much stuff! So, we started stamping and scraping and card making and punching out stuff, and we literally couldn't stop! For three days we did nothing else; except the occasional brownie break...Jennifer made them, the rest of us ate them, it's all in her plan to be the skinniest sister! We really had a fun mother/daughter retreat and are going to do it every year now. I wish I had pictures of the stampfest...for once I was doing something other then taking pictures! Here is the end product though.
This is just the stuff I did. Jennifer and Becky did twice as much stuff each!! Crazy I know.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It's neat to see pictures of your family. I haven't seen much of them for a while either.
Wow! It sounds like everyone had so much fun. I am sad Mason and I couldn't make it down. I am really excited to see Kayla in a couple weeks and I hope she still likes me even though I don't look anything like you or your sisters. Mason and I will introduce her to what brown hair (and white skin) looks like. haha just kidding.
Looks like you guys had a blast! It's so much fun when family comes to visit! Your new little brother and sisters are super cute, I can't believe how much the two little girls have grown already. Wow, look at you getting all crafty...I'm impressed! I've been wanting to make some cute cards but I might just have to pay you to make me some :)
Cute Family! What fun stuff!!! I'm not much for making anything that turns out cute, so I'll agree with Kristin and say that maybe I'd just have to pay you to make me some too!:) Any way, I get my bows at the Veranda in Provo, but you can order them online at babyblingbows.com....also, you can get similar ones at the quilted bear (at least I've heard!)
very crafty. looks like you had a lot of fun! i am looking forward to visiting my parents in a couple weeks too. it's the best. :)
Post a Comment