Friday, April 18, 2008

Photo mania continued...


Sweet, Precious, Miracle

"ponder" pose

Kayla's sad face

Almost a smile

One of my favorite pictures! Jeremy and Kayla hanging out together.

4 comments:

Rachel Murray said...

Only the first 2 pictures on this post will come up and none of the pictures on the post before showed up. They just appear as boxes. I have tried several different computers and they are all the same. I really want to see the pictures because the first 2 are so stinkin' cute. Maybe I'll just have to wait and see blessing pictures.

Rachel Murray said...

I just checked again and this time all the pictures came up. She is so adorable. Scott had a lot of fun seeing you guys this weekend and I can't wait until I get to see you all in person in May.

Kristin said...

How adorable! I love her sad face-too cute!! I have a huge favor to ask...when you get some time, do you think you could email me your recipies for your chicken enchiladas and chicken roll balls. We are starting our dinner swap up again, and I've already exhausted all my ideas.

Adam & Rachel said...

I like that picture too. Jeremy looks like a proud daddy and kayla is beautiful (as always).