Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Peach at 4 months

STATS:
Weight: 14lbs. 6 oz. 75th
Height: 25 3/4 '' 75-90th
Head: 15 3/4'' 25th
This past month, Avely has been doing a lot of growing and seems to be doing great!

She found her tongue. For a week straight she would have it hanging out all the time. She would even smile with it out. She rolls over from tummy to back and tries so hard to roll to her tummy again. She has been successful a couple times though.
She loves to laugh and no one can make her laugh like her sister Kayla can. She is always watching Kayla. She can't get enough of playing and talking with Mom and Dad.
She loves to hold her bottle when I feed her. Most of the time she starts playing with it, taking it in and out so I have to hold her arms down.

Cuddle time with Daddy is a favorite. Her hair is a peachy color and it is also at that peach fuzz stage so she is our little peach.

I didn't think these two would be best buddies this soon but as you can see, they are.

Avely is still a happy, calm, sweet baby. Once I get her settled down, she loves to cuddle with me as I rock her to sleep. She is strong and kicks her legs and arms like crazy when on her tummy. She pouts her bottom lip when she is about to cry. She is starting to notice strangers and cried when the doctor and nurse looked at or talked to her.

No comments: