Thursday, August 21, 2008

Four years down, Eternity to go!

We've made it another year! Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. (I don't get all serious very often so sorry ahead of time for the gushing!) Jeremy's little brother got married last weekend and it was hard to imagine that it was only four years earlier that we were in their shoes. It seems like we have always been together. So many wonderful things have happened in our lives because of our decision to get married (in the temple). We are so blessed and having our family grow this past year and seeing our "fruits" has been an overwhelmingly joyful thing to experience together. I love experiencing everything that life brings with someone else. We truly share one life. I can't wait to see what memories will be made and things will be shared in another year to come. I made a slideshow for Jeremy of random pictures from the past four years. I thought I would share it on the blog:

2 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

congrats guys!

Becky and Jeff said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. very cute video Nes!