Sunday, July 22, 2012

Avely's Easter Birthday

I have been working on this post for months. I can't get my pictures to post right side up even though they are turned when I download them.  So frustrating!!  I wanted to document our little Avely turning 2 in April and the Easter fun we had.  It was a rainy weekend but that didn't stop us from going to an Easter egg hunt and breakfast with all our friends.  After, we headed over to a cute store were the Easter Bunny was making an appearance.  There were also real bunnies, lambs and chicks which were the girls' favorite.  That night, Vance, Lisa, and Lincoln came over for a pizza dinner and some cupcakes.  I feel badly that Kayla had a nice party and I made a cake and Avely got some store bought cupcakes.  (I was still feeling really sick. Sorry Avely!)  We had a low key Easter as well with the traditional baskets and some friends coming over for dinner.  Here are some pictures (the ones that would work!) of the weekend:    
Our big two year old!

 Lincoln enjoying his cupcake.




Avely loves bath time.  She is not as cautious as Kayla and loves to climb and go down the slides at the playground.  She is very independent and likes to do everything herself.  She solves problems well.  She doesn't like to be left out and will say "And me, and me!" after everything anyone says.  She loves nursery, dancing, reading books, and doing everything her big sister does.



Presents!
.

 Avely wasn't scared in the least of the Easter Bunny which is a stark difference to when Kayla went to see the Easter Bunny when she was 2 years old!  I think the only reason Kayla went to sit on the Bunnies lap this time is because she wanted a treat from the basket.  I love how different they are!


Avely loves animals (especially dogs and ducks).

Easter fun.  The girls love wearing sunglasses!  If you look closely, you will see that Avely's hair is pulled back with a chip bag clip.  That sums up Daddy's hair doing skills.  We love having a man around. :)


No comments: