Sunday, November 14, 2010

October: Part 1

October started out by watching General Conference together. Kayla loved her tent we made her to color in.
We pulled out the tutu's one day to figure out what everyone should dress up as for Halloween.

This is what most of the "Give Avely a hug" pictures look like.

Jeremy is doing this pose and Kayla is mimicking him...I wish I had taken a picture of him instead of Kayla!


We took a drive up the canyon and had a picnic.

Daddy and his girls
Avely wanted to play in the water like her big sister.
The colors were beautiful!

I know this wasn't the most exciting post but there is more of the wonderful month of October to come!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your girls have gotten so big! They are just the sweetest. I especially love the picture of Avely with the tutu. Super cute!