Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THE Ultrasound...

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. We are excited to announce that we are expecting another GIRL!
Outside view...
Inside view! She wouldn't cooperate for a good profile picture (neither would Kayla) so this is the best we got. She kept smashing her face into the placenta.

Fingers!
So far she looks healthy and growing beautifully!

My belly is definitely bigger then this picture shows! Jeremy was being a very kind photographer.

7 comments:

Rachel Murray said...

YAY!! Another little girl for Brynn to play with. I told you that I have a feeling you guys are getting all girls since Jer grew up with all boys. We're so glad she is healthy and everything looks good.

Becky and Jeff said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys!

Ashli Miller said...

Awesome! We are so excited for you!

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Yay! Oh, your such a cute pregnant person... Congratulations on a baby sister for Kayla! ps. I loved Kayla's Halloween costume. She was the cutest little bee, loved the tutu!

Ashley said...

You look darling! So excited for another cute little girl!

Candace said...

you look just so darn cute! And Congratulations again on another little girl!

Chris & Courtney said...

Congrats on another girl! I bet Kayla is going to love having a little sister!