Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Every year, it is tradition in my family to make and decorate "gingerbread" (graham cracker) houses. We invited our friends (and upstairs neighbors) the Bradley's to make them with us this year.
We appropriately made a "Reese" house. Jer was the architect and I was the decorator.

The back of our house----------->

The front of our house------->

It was a lot of fun and we are so glad Dustin and Emily came and enjoyed the evening with us. Thanks guys!
Game Time!-------->
(It was a close game, but I won of course....hehehe)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am impressed that you use the graham crackers- I just buy the easy kits! Remember the time you were making gingerbread houses for our FHE at SUU and you burned your finger really bad on the hot melted sugar? Seeing your gingerbread house brought that all back. Ouch!